Recruiter – Finance and Accounting
Regional Area:Los Angeles Metro Area
Job Number:JN -092016-12897
Position: Recruiter/Account Manager Date: 5/30/2017
Reports To: Managing Partner Location: Los Angeles, 90028
Proven Recruiting is one of the fastest growing staffing firms, headquartered in San Diego, and our team in our Los Angeles office is on the hunt for a Recruiter/Account Manager professional to join our expanding team.
As one of the Best Places to Work, we have an energetic, hardworking culture that drives people to grow personally and professionally while having fun in the process. The ideal candidate will embrace this culture and our five Guiding Principles in representing our company to customers, vendors, clients and employees. Those are:
- Make $hit happen.
- Do the right thing.
- Celebrate success.
- Give back.
- Try. Learn. Grow. Repeat.
Do you have a ‘proven’ track record that reflects your know how in cultivating high-impact client relationships? Are you seeking to fast track your career in a high-growth company within a tenured, team-oriented environment? If so, then we might just be looking for you.
What you will do:
- Identify and connect with talented professionals to assist them in their job search
- Candidate recruitment, interview and placement on temporary, temporary-to-hire and full-time employment opportunities.
- Identify and qualify meaningful leads, providing a consultative and value-added approach to developing client relationships.
- Work closely with team in developing and managing these opportunities.
- Build, maintain and expand rapport with prospective and current clients via telephone, in-person meetings and email.
- Effectively promote the company and areas of specialty in the local marketplace through consistent participation in networking organizations and events.
- Educate prospects and clients regarding industry trends, employment trends and hiring solutions.
- Meticulously maintain daily activities within a CRM system, tracking interactions with prospects and customers.
Here are the requirements needed for success:
- Preferred: 0-3 years’ experience with the ability to demonstrate relevant (functional or staffing industry) experience AND innate skills consistent with likely success in our business.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, peers and external parties from receptionists to the C-Suite. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. You must like to talk to people, and people must like talking to you.
- Demonstrate a track record of meeting and/or exceeding monthly goals.
- Bring an action-oriented, results-oriented, 'take charge' attitude, capable of developing a strong business case for client action and the skills to bring those to close.
- Strong telephone and prospecting (cold-calling) skills.
- Possess strong influencing and negotiation capabilities.
- Enhance our culture with a professional, yet fun and outgoing demeanor.
- Be innately inquisitive, articulate, eloquent, self-motivated and hard working.
- Exude a competitive spirit as evidenced by demonstrated success in school, athletics, music or another field.
And finally, here’s what you’ll get from us!
- Superior compensation package with competitive pay and benefits
- To be part of an awesome, award winning culture (more on that here)
- To work for one of San Diego’s favorite employment agencies, according to Yelp
- Potential to earn a spot on annual incentive trips to Hawaii, Palm Springs, Cabo, etc.
- To work in a spacious, newly renovated office with an outdoor dining area, gym and plenty of parking
- Opportunity for stock ownership
- Access to training and professional development opportunities
- The ability to grow and move up in our company, should that interest you
- To attend fun company events and outings throughout the year
Think you’d be a good fit? Hit the apply button, below!
Proven Recruiting connects talented people with meaningful careers in Technology, Finance and Accounting. In just eight whirlwind years, we've grown from 7 original founders to a community of high-performance Recruiters and Account Managers driven by one mission: to provide our clients with on-demand delivery of the best and brightest talent and to present our candidates with career choices that positively impact their lives. Please visit provenrecruiting.com to learn more.