2nd shift Manufacturing Technician
- Manufacturing Technician looking for the next step in your career? Here’s your chance to make a real impact in the Medical Device industry alongside a fantastic team of motivated employees. If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading.
- Support various departments with assembly, inspection of medical device parts and products, handling of chemicals and manufacturing of medical device.
- Maintain stocked laboratory setting.
- Responsible for handling of reagents, solvents and chemicals.
- Follow standard operating procedures. (SOP)s
- Work within a GMP environment
- Willingness to learn within an assembly / manufacturing environment for a leading device company
- Drive for excellence, quality, and attention to detail
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- No allergies to chemicals such as adhesives and solvents
- High school Diploma or GED
- Seeking ideally 0-2 years experience within a GMP environment following SOPs.
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes 15 days PTO, 3 sick days, 10 company holidays, and 5% annual bonus in additional to competitive medical/dental/vision package
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest professionals in the medical device industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!