3rd shift CLS – CLIA
San Diego, California
3rd Shift CLS (CGMBS OR Generalist)
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your CLIA testing skills in a high-support environment. Your Clinical Laboratory expertise in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below.
What you’ll do:
- Assists Supervisor/Lead in directing and assisting Laboratory Assistants on scanning, microscope maintenance and equipment trouble shooting.
- Analysis of CTC's on different tumor types to include various immunofluorescent markers
- Utilize FISH (manual and automated platforms).
Who you are:
- Requires a BS Degree in Medical Technology or a Major Science (Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics or Biochemistry).
- Valid CA CGMBS OR Generalist license
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a CLIA laboratory environment
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to work alongside some of the finest scientists in the pharmaceutical industry!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!