Account Manager/Acct – Exciting Business Management opportunity!
Los Angeles, CA
Looking to gain exposure to dynamic entertainment and media clients? A growing and notable business management firm is looking to add an Account Manager to their growing team in LA. The team has been growing immensely, even during COVID and adding headcount. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment and love adding value in a multitude of ways, apply now!
What You'll Do:
- Perform accounting and advisory activities for clients to ensure accurate reporting
- Communicate with clients on deliverables
- Go beyond the numbers to provide invaluable financial and operational insight to a diverse array of dynamic clients
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations, flow reports, and 1099's
- Prepares appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and managers/partners
- Collaborate with partners on preparing reports and schedules for clients
Who You Are:
- 3+ year's of accounting/finance/audit or relatable background
- Experience with manual and computerized accounting
- Datafacation software experience preferred but not required
- Strong communication skills with high level executives
What You Get:
- Exciting Clientele: Build relationships with clients in music, entertainment and sports
- Dynamic culture: An collaborative team of high- performers who look beyond the numbers!
- Endless growth and high retention rate: A career with no ceiling that rewards people based on ability rather than politics.
- Executives and Managers who really care: The Partner and other executives want people with ambition and will make your voice heard. Tailored game plan based around your career objectives
- Work life balance: They don't want you working endless hours! 40 hours is their expectations. They see you as an individual rather than a resource.
- Competitive Compensation: Medical, Dental, 401k match, Generous PTO, Tuition Assistance
If you are ready to expand your network in an exciting new role, email Neha at email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!