Account Manager – Business Management
Los Angeles, California
Our client represents A-list celebrities in the entertainment industry, using their almost 30 years of business management experience to advise ultra high-net worth individuals on their personal finances, closely-held businesses, and investment opportunities.
Right now, they are seeking a highly qualified Account Manager to join their team. Account Managers will have direct contact with high profile clients, so communication skills are key. If you're looking to align yourself with the best of the best in business management, look no further.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of Account Management experience within a business management firm (high net-worth individual clients)
- Experience using Datafaction is a requirement!
- Master of AP/AR, bank reconciliations, preparing 1099 and W2s, processing payroll, preparing cash flows, financial statements, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in order to interact with clients on a daily basis
What you'll do:
- Interact daily with clients and staff, addressing inquiries and solving issues
- Responsible for Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and reviewing bank reconciliations
- Book brokerage statements
- Prepare 1099s and W2s
- Process payroll for clients and staff
- Create monthly cash flows and quarterly financial statements
- Participate in year-end close outs for clients' accounts
Why work here:
- Flexible working hours: Experience autonomy over your work flow so you can be the most productive and efficient you can be
- Open door policy: Supportive management who encourage you to ask questions, have an open door policy, and collaborate on a daily basis
- Growth opportunity: This firm regularly promotes from within and helps you develop the skills you need to progress in your career
Please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!