Work to live, not live to work – right? Our manufacturing client believes hard work should be rewarded by flexibility and increased work-life balance. They’re all about personal accountability: put in the time, amaze them with your accounting knowledge. If you’re an Accountant with ample reconciliation experience and a hunger to contribute to an outstanding culture, this is the job for you – apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for ensuring accurate and timely month-end close processes are performed in accordance with GAAP standards.
- Analyze all expenses, and properly code all transactions and journal entries.
- Perform bank and account reconciliations.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending.
- Monitor accuracy monthly inventory cycle counts, reconcile and resolve findings.
- Back up to file and/or review multi-state sales tax returns.
- Back up for fixed asset records and preparation of book journal entries and Federal and States tax depreciation reports.
Who you are:
- BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant
- At least 5 plus years of experience preferred.
- Worked in a manufacturing environment is a plus but not required.
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- QuickBooks experience is highly preferred
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Why work here?
- Close-knit team willing to go to bat for one another
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building the next generation of leaders.
- High–growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Casual dress code: This company cares more about how you perform than what you wear
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!