San Diego, California
Accountant – Real Estate – New Grads Welcome!
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing company as one of their star accountants. The team is bursting with highly-experienced ex-Big 4 CPAs, and ready and willing to help you level-up your career! Quick-learners with a self-starter attitude will excel in this environment; the opportunities for growth are only limited by your own commitment and enthusiasm.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a similar area of study
- You are CPA eligible or have your CPA license
- Preferably, you have 0-4 years of accounting experience.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills for executive & client facing interactions
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with the CFO and directors to help clients understand, strategize, and optimize accounting and reporting solutions
- Advise clients on design of new accounting systems and implementation of new technologies to enhance the month end close process
- Provide meaningful monthly reporting analysis for investors
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to Mi at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering accounting environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!