Accounting Advisory – Manager & Senior
San Jose, California
Accounting Advisory- Managers & Seniors
Join our client, a nationally recognized advisory firm. Collaborate on exciting projects with Fortune 500 companies, including M&A, IPO readiness, financial planning, revenue recognition, and restructuring. If the prospect of a very lucrative bonus (average 50%) intrigues you, explore the detailed posting for more information.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related field
- CPA or CPA eligible
- Seniors: 2+ years of progressive external audit experience
- Managers: 5+ years of progressive external audit experience
- Experience in a Big 4 or equivalent with publicly traded clients preferred
What You'll Do:
- Lead strategic technical accounting projects for unicorn startups to Fortune 500 clients
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for intricate technical accounting matters
- Conduct thorough research to address and resolve complex accounting issues, aligning with client preferences under US GAAP
- Additionally, mentor and guide junior staff members
Why Work Here:
- Embrace ongoing development to accelerate your career, cultivate new skills, and pave the way for future success!
- Competitive compensation with a highly attractive bonus structure.
- A fun and open culture is integrated into every decision and business assessment, reflecting a strong team culture company-wide
What Does This Position Pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $130,000 to $170,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to Ciaran at email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!