Accounting Advisory Senior/Manager
Accounting Advisory Senior/Manager – $90-130K + 30%+ bonus potential?
National consulting firm is searching for bright, energetic accounting professionals with a passion for complex and interesting project work searching for the best and the brightest to join their team. You will work alongside capable and driven peers and with financial executives across the nation on their most important accounting and finance projects. Work remote for now and have the option to travel when travel becomes possible and available. This opportunity is great if you enjoy the variety of specialized accounting and finance projects in a variety of industries, enjoy being well paid, and enjoy being paid for OT. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field and a CPA required. Master's in Accounting or Tax or an MBA a plus.
- 4-8 years of progressive public accounting experience in external audit. Open to individuals with a mixture of public accounting and industry experience
- Prior exposure to mid to large public and private clients
- Must have strong technical accounting skills including experience with US GAAP and FASB rules
- Excellent communication skills for presentations and extensive phone calls with clients and staff
What you'll do:
- Work on projects such as IPO readiness, restructuring, M&A, divestitures and carve-outs, revenue recognition, lease prep, and more!
- Serve fortune 500 and other large clients on substantial engagements where your impact will be appreciated and noticed!
- Collaborate with like-minded leaders who are passionate about providing high level accounting services to their clients.
- Earn according to your value and work (paid OT)
Why work here?
- Compensation/Benefits: Competitive base salaries and incentive plans including corporate housing, car rental, and meal stipends covered.
- Exciting Work: You'll never get bored as the role keeps you busy as you'll be challenged to continuously learn and grow.
- Inspiring management: People work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
Please forward your resume to email@example.com to learn more!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.