Exciting opportunity to join one of Dallas’ fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to support the accounting team and office while making a significant impact. Don’t miss this chance to work in an outstanding culture and gain a high level view of the business. This role provides the opportunity to expand upon your accounting experience and could potentially evolve into a promotion. Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Perform daily bank reconciliation
- Assist with AP and AR
- Responsible for keeping the calendar of the Controller and Assistant Controller
- Back up for process & reimburse expense reports & corporate credit cards
- Assist with cutting checks
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience with G/L and operational accounting
- Microsoft Office experience highly preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well with others
- Self-starter attitude
Why work here?
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business move.
- Small team environment encourages inter-divisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we’d love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $50,000 to $200,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.