Accounting Associate – Bring the Appetite!
Los Angeles, California
Accounting Associate: Bring the Appetite!
Are you an eager, motivated, and hungry team player looking to be client facing? We are looking for an experienced accounting associate to hit the ground running at an emerging consulting firm in the North Bay Area. The ideal candidate is an independent problem solver who adds value to both the company and its clients. If these attributes are resonating with you, apply now!
*not remote – will be in person*
What You'll Do
- Manage invoice data using reporting software
- Communicate with vendors and clients on a variety of issues (payments, account payable, reconciliation, etc.)
- Prepare and post checks; provide vendors with updates
- Support month-end close accounting, track client activities, assist with IRS Form 1099 reports
Who You Are
- 2+ years of A/P experience
- Strong software knowledge, experience with PlateIQ or Restaurant365 highly desired
- Skilled in Microsoft Suite
- Proactive individual with the ability to meet tight deadlines with minimal supervision
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
What You'll Get
- Culture Matters: Collaborative, flexible and exciting work environment for eager professionals
- Competitive Compensation: Offers an encompassing package including, medical benefits, 401k participation, PTO and more!
- Foodie Experiences: The chance to wine and dine in one of the best wine counties in California!
If you're hungry and eager, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!