Accounting Associate – Investment Firm in LA!
Century City , California
Accounting Associate – Notable Investment Firm in LA!
Are you a team player with a genuine enthusiasm for your work? We’re looking for an Accounting Associate to complement our clients well-established team of accounting professionals!
You’ll be working closely with the Associate Director of Corporate Accounting, while working alongside different teams to expand your accounting skills.
Attention to detail and organizational skills are assets! Don’t pass up this opportunity to leave your mark on this well-established firm – apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare a high volume of bank deposits, journal entries and bank reconciliations, while recording and preparing daily/weekly cash transactions
- Directly involved with full cycle of accounts payable
- Process electronic transactions, including ACH, Wire, auto-debit
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements for management
- Assist with monthly investor distribution
- Support other accounting projects as needed
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related field
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to communicate effectively with different teams
- Desire and willingness to learn while managing and meeting deadlines
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel
Why Work Here:
- Grow You Career: You will have the room + support to transition into a more senior role, as well as gaining valuable and transferable experience from some of the best in the industry.
- Supportive Leadership: Directly report to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders!
- Strong Focus on Personal & Professional Growth: This company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life – be surrounded by inspiring and motivating individuals!
If you meet the above qualifications, please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.