San Diego , California
Accounting Director – Growing Fintech Firm – Great Leadership/Team
This is an employee centric, culture-first company that’s looking for someone who can bring strong leadership/mentorship to a great team. Your strong background operational accounting experience combined with your technical accounting acumen will help you to excel in this team dynamic environment. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA required.
- 6-8+ years of accounting leadership related experience. Prior Big4 or public accounting is preferred.
- Strong management experience within full cycle accounting, technical accounting, and financial reporting.
- Leadership experience leading a small team of finance and accounting professionals.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to see both the forest and the trees
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all accounting, financial reporting and technical accounting for various subsidiaries and entities domestically and internationally.
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Lead and mentor various finance and accounting leaders domestically and overseas.
- Oversee internal controls in compliance with company standards and SOX guidelines.
Why work here?
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice
- Grow your career: you’ll have the room + support to transition into a high level role as the company grows heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package that includes base, bonus, and equity.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!