Los Angeles, California
Our client, a well-established financial services leader, is seeking an Accounting Director. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing high-level operational accounting and the financial reporting of the firm. If you have experience in financial services, enjoying mentoring people, and looking to take the next step in your career – apply now.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance.
- CPA preferred.
- 12+ years of related work experience: Experience in public accounting (with publicly traded clients) and/or working for a publicly traded company (SEC experience).
- Experience in financial services (insurance, banking etc.) is needed.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee all public filings (10Q, 10K, SEC Reporting)
- Ensure the completion of all month-end close activities
- Prepare and review financial statements
- Collaborate with staff and be a go-to resource for accounting-related expertise
Why Work Here:
- Dynamic environment: Be a part of the ongoing growth of the firm and play a critical role within the organization.
- A sense of fulfillment: You will collaborate, mentor, and teach with staff towards reaching their personal and career goals.
- Team work and diversity: This firm prides itself in having a diverse work environment where collaboration is encouraged.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $180,000 to $205,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please send me your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!