Accounting & Finance Manager or Sr. Manager – Real Estate
Los Angeles, California
This real estate client is looking for someone with 5+ years of accounting experience with several years focused on the real estate industry and strong Yardi knowledge. In this role, you'll have a high level of exposure to the company's principals, Controller, and front office. This position goes beyond accounting and will be responsible for financial analysis, budgeting/forecasting, capital management, and more! If you're looking for a highly visible role and opportunity to learn from a best in class, institutional quality real estate investment firm, apply here and email Poya at email@example.com for consideration.
What you'll do:
- Prepare joint-venture level financial statements and property-level financial statements as well as consolidated statements for investors. Review financial statements prepared by 3rd parties.
- Prepare cash flow projections, budgets, draw schedules, capital calls, and distributions.
- Coordinate with Big 4 firms for external audits and tax compliance.
- Prepare waterfall calculations quarterly.
- Conduct variance analysis and document differences between actual and budget.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related.
- CPA preferred.
- 5+ years of fund and/or property accounting experience.
- Real estate, private equity, and/or alternative investments experience.
- Strong Yardi knowledge required (property management and/or investment management modules).
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and cross-collaborate departmentally.
Why work here:
- Rapid acquisitions and portfolio growth – Opportunity to join at a pivotal time of growth for the company.
- Ample runway in the role to expand and add responsibilities as you develop.
- Flexible hybrid environment – delivery driven mentality within the team.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $150,000 per year plus discretionary bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!