Accounting & Finance Manager (Rotation program) – Asset Management industry
Los Angeles, California
Unique rotational program as an Accounting/Finance Manager in the asset management industry!
We’re working with a global asset management firm who has developed a unique 2-year rotation program for accounting professionals who wants to develop a broad range of skills in accounting (both corporate and fund), finance, and other areas within the finance organization. After 2 years, you can either stay in the program, or if you’ve discovered your strengths/interests – transition into one of the firm’s teams permanently!
*This position will be in-person 3 days a week, remote 2 days a week.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA desired
- 5+ years relevant accounting or external audit experience; Big 4/Top 10 public accounting experience highly desired
- Understanding of Fund Accounting and Operations business processes
- Knowledge of US GAAP accounting, operations, reconciliations, account analysis, and management reporting
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-motivated with strong attention to detail and excellent work ethic
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in 6-month rotations within Fund Accounting, Corporate Finance, and Corporate Accounting
- Fund Accounting: prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to clients; analyze and calculate performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment; review calculations of fund and client-specific performance, etc.
- Corporate Finance: analyze drivers of historical financial performance, including key trends that are impacting the business; understand the components, drivers and evolution of company expenses and forecast them accordingly; support Corporate Financing activities, including budgeting and preparation of materials for external parties
- Corporate Accounting: prepare financial calculations and account analyses, including supporting schedules on a monthly and quarterly basis, collaborating with internal and external auditors in annual audits and quarterly reviews, performing certain key internal control processes, etc.
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace dedicated to further DE&I initiatives and providing opportunities for professional growth.
- Work/Life Balance: Well-staffed teams and manageable work flows so you can prioritize more in life than just work!
- Competitive Compensation: Generous base, bonuses, and comprehensive benefits
Please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!