Accounting/ Financial Analyst
San Diego, California
Financial Analyst — San Diego
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading San Diego private equity company is looking for a talented and organized Financial Reporting Analyst to help management better understand their business and opportunities for growth and savings. The ideal candidate has two to four years of accounting/ financial reporting experience as well as strong communication skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
Who are you:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Econ or similar field. MBA or CPA a plus
- 2-4 years of progressive public accounting/ accounting experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
What you'll do:
- Create and refine excel models for budgeting, forecasting, and ad-hoc analyses
- Prepare and present financial package to management and provide recommendations for process improvements
- Analyze past and future trends and performance
- Work with business leaders to assist with month-end close cycle
Why work here:
- Career growth: we are growing and you can grow with us
- Broad responsibilities: variety of routine and ad-hoc work
- Environment: great campus with food, health and entertainment nearby
- Great benefits: full benefits including 401K, tuition reimbursement, gym, etc…
- Excellent benefits:
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!