Manager – Real Estate Accounting – San Diego
Join a growing CPA firm that focuses on Accounting, Reporting, Advisory, and Systems Implementations with a real estate industry focus. This role is for you if you are motivated, driven, have the desire to grow into a leadership position within the company, have interest in real estate, and want to work with like-minded professionals and earn a great salary!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting with 6-10 years of public accounting or financial accounting experience
- CPA required. Master’s in Accounting or Tax or an MBA preferred.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and leadership skills in order to solve complex accounting issues and drive to team to meet goals
- Real estate experience is strongly preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Lead a team of Associates and Senior Associates to facilitate the delivery of services to new and existing clients
- Aid clients in performing accounting functions, providing related analysis, and in designing and implementing new systems to enhance process and save time
- Drive team success in and build customer loyalty
- Work in tandem with Senior Management and Partners to develop new business leads and manage new client accounts
Why Work Here:
· Collaboration: Work at an organization that values teamwork and collaboration.
· Executive interaction: Gain high visibility in working with all levels of the organization and with clients.
· Variety: Work on multiple engagements on high-profile clients.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite skills and experience and want to use your accounting and leadership experience to impact the bottom line!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!