If you are craving an opportunity to be a key person in a high growth situation, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the fastest growing midsize companies in DFW. This position reports directly to the Controller of a company in North Dallas.
What you’ll do:
- Direct correspondence with property owners
- Supervise a growing team which includes three staff currently
- Maintain accounting database for properties
- Oversee Invoicing and Billing at the property level
Who you are:
- 3-5 years experience in Supervising accounting staff
- Someone with the appetite for high growth environments
- Experienced in the Property Management Industry
Why work here?
- This company has doubled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Position benefit and total compensation is competitive for the level
- Growth! Reporting to the Controller, there is ample opportunity to learn and as the company grows, be a leader to the local Accounting team.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!