If you are craving an opportunity to build a department, and be able to look back and be proud of what you have accomplished, then read on. This position is a key member of one of the fastest growing midsize companies in DFW. This position reports directly into the corporate leadership team with a dotted line to the President of a company that has been voted in the top 10 of companies in Real Estate.
What you’ll do:
- Spearhead new acquisitions system onboarding
- Supervise a growing team which includes two staff currently
- Maintain accounting database for properties
- Financial Reporting to the parent company and investor board
- Oversee Invoicing and Billing at the property level
Who you are:
- 3-5 years experience in Supervising accounting staff
- Someone with the appetite for high growth environments
- Experienced in the Property Management Industry
Why work here?
- This company has doubled in size the past few years and is led by a energetic leadership team that values innovation highly
- Money! Position benefit and total compensation is competitive for the level
- Growth! Reporting to the Controller, there is ample opportunity to learn and as the company grows, be a leader to the local Accounting team.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!