San Diego, California
Accounting Manager – Advisory Services Company that Offers Work Life Balance – San Diego, CA!
Would you like the variety and complexity of public accounting work without the bureaucracy and hours? Are you interested in a startup culture with flexible hours and a highly supportive team? This rapidly growing Advisory Services company is looking for someone with a go-getter attitude who can bring strong technical experience to the table, and in return they’re offering opportunities to help you develop your leadership and business development abilities in an exciting, fast paced environment.
What you’ll do:
- Manage external financial reporting and prepare MD&A for public clients.
- Review financial reporting packages.
- Prepare financial statements including reviewing footnote disclosures.
Who you are:
- CPA with a Bachelor's in Accounting or similar required
- 5+ years of public accounting and industry experience.
- Strong leadership and client management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with high level executives and internal team members.
- Strong Excel skills required.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice.
- Top-rated benefits package: includes paid overtime, flexible time off, and full dental, vision and 401k matching.
- 'Work hard play hard’ mentality.