Publicly traded, multi-billion dollar organization… Industry leader in investment sales, financing, and research. Stable growth and endless opportunity for promotion from within! Sound like a good next step? Take a look at this new Accounting Manager position that sits at the heart of the business in a newly created and exciting group within the accounting/finance department!
What you'll do:
- Support the monthly close process, ensuring all areas of SOX compliant
- Review revenue related reconciliations and journal entries
- Continuously strategize and streamline processes with the Director of Accounting and VP Controller
- Own the agent-related accounting responsibilities such as deferred commissions, bonuses, forgivable loans, receivables, and billings
Who are you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Admin., or related study
- 3+ years of experience (public accounting highly preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and specifically Excel in order to work in a high volume and transaction business
- Knack for process and system improvement
- Team player who wants to take on new projects and develop new skills!
Why work here:
- Work/life balance: Stable and large company with well staffed teams to manage and share the work load!
- Strong tenure: Expect to be able to stay and move up from within. Be mentored by team leaders who have been here 5+ years
- Competitive overall compensation package!
If you meet the qualifications above, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!