San Diego, California
Accounting Manager, Financial Reporting – BioTech – $110k-130k+ DOE
This is your chance to join a fast growing biotech company as a leader in the accounting group with a focus on financial reporting. Manage and mentor a team of highly experienced former public accountants in this exciting role. Apply today!
What You’ll Do:
- Lead financial reporting areas such preparing SEC filings (10k, 10q, etc.) along with clinical accruals reporting
- Contribute to month end closing and analysis for monthly/quarterly financial reporting.
- Oversee external auditing and help advise SOX compliance efforts.
- Work with various department leaders throughout the organization to comply with appropriate standards.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field with CPA License.
- 8+ years of accounting experience in biotech with 3+ years coming from Big4 or other large national accounting firm.
- Strong interpersonal and team management skills to partner with various leaders in the organization and oversee a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Why Work Here?
- Work hard play hard mentality.
- Mission driven environment: this company is in the biotechnology industry and is positively impacting lives and contributing to the greater good.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Growth opportunity: the company provides opportunities for internal rotations and likes to promote from within.
Please send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!