San Diego, California
Accounting Manager – $100K-$125K+ Bonus
One of San Diego's growing Real Estate companies is looking for a competent and reliable Accounting Manager to add to their dynamic team. Do not miss this exciting opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more leadership role and excel in a challenging and supportive environment. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or similar field required. CPA or master’s degree a plus
- 6+ years of corporate accounting experience within a real estate company or large company experience
- Experience working with larger ERP management systems such as MRI, Sage, Yardi, MS Excel (advanced)
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Maintain the month-end, year-end, and quarter-end close activities
- Assist the Controller on ad-hoc projects
- Real estate accounting
- Perform budgeting and forecasting for various properties
- Work cross functionally with operational leaders on various projects
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!