Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex , Texas
Rare opportunity: help shape one of Dallas’ fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the accounting team and will report directly to the Controller. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you’ll do:
- Preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations
- Maintaining the general ledger system
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements; assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable
- Researching accounting issues for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Coordinating the budget process
- Hiring, training and supervising accounting staff
Who you are:
- Bachelors' in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred but not required
- 10 years minimum of accounting experience
Why work here?
- Work from home: this workplace respects the fact that commuting to an office every day may not be ideal for everyone. Balance work and life with their generous work from home options!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole?
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Kailin Britton at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!