El Segundo, California
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. We're working with a notable M&A advisory firm to bring on a talented Accounting Manager to their rapidly growing team. If you’re focused, determined and eager to take on a leadership role then keep reading!
The Accounting Manager will handle and oversee financial reporting, revenue recognition, financial close all while reporting directly to the Director of Operations & Finance. Amazing visibility, career growth, and opportunity to work with highly intelligent individuals – don’t miss out on a great opportunity, apply now!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5+ years of experience dealing with financial statements, public accounting experience preferred
- Active CPA license and strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Highly organized individual with strong critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Experience in professional services firm highly preferred, IE. (Consulting firms, Law Firms, Advisory Firms, Public Accounting firms etc.)
- Experience with Sage Intacct and Concur highly preferred
- Previous Public Accounting Experience preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to quarterly forecast updates, account reconciliations and analyses
- Work closely with upper leadership on reporting and monthly reviews
- Assist with the implementation of new processes
- Manage the business’s cash flows and bank accounts
- Handle the GL, AP, AR functions while providing recommendations on improvement
- Oversee and contribute to completing timely monthly, quarterly, and annual closes for internal and external reporting
- Manage tax and review process with outside accountants
- Assist with special projects as needed
Why Work Here:
- Growing Firm: One of the most progressive and growing firms in Los Angeles consisting of intelligent and highly motivated industry leaders
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard, get paid! Strong compensation structure with a highly competitive and generous bonus, and not to mention great benefits package! 100% Medical paid for!
- Culture is Key: Immerse in a firm that embodies a fostering culture, not to mention a better sense of work-life balance
If your experience meets the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!