San Diego, California
Accounting Manager at Developed and High-Growth Med-Device Company
This is your chance to join a developed medical device company in San Diego. They have new large contracts signed with commercial companies that will allow for large company growth and span into employee growth. Do you have experience in technical accounting of public companies? Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field. CPA required.
- 6-10 years of accounting experience (including public accounting) with 3+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with SEC reporting and technical accounting
- Experience working in ERPs
What you’ll do:
- Lead a small team
- SEC reporting and financial reporting packages
- Equity accounting
- ERP system implementations
Why work here?
- Challenging work: Interesting debt accounting transactions
- Growth: Large contracts signed and exponential growth over the last 8 years including a global footprint
- Great people: Love the people you work with
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!