San Diego, California
Accounting Manager (Start-Up Company) – $80k – $105K + Bonus
Employee-centric, culture-first, manufacturing company seeking a strong Accounting Manager who can bring technical expertise to the team. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in operational accounting will help you grow internally at this company. Great team, great benefits, endless opportunity for growth.
Who You Are
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- MBA or CPA required
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience, primarily in technical accounting required
- Experience in a Big 4 public accounting environment strongly preferred
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What You’ll Do
- Provide research for all new accounting guidance’s
- Lead a team of 3 accountants (2 Staff Accountant, 1 AP personnel)
- Perform monthly/quarterly/yearly close activities
- Assist in various ad-hoc projects including systems implementations
Why Work Here
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we'll listen to your voice
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!