Accounting Leader – Hospitality Company with Great Leadership – Burbank
Want to make a difference? Working directly with the Controller, you’ll be supported in your day-to-day efforts to accomplish all accounting/finance functions. A strong background in Accounting will be to your benefit as you get to wear many hats and really make an impact. Apply today!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, Economics or similar field required.
- 2-5 years of hospitality accounting/finance experience.
- Strong understanding of full cycle accounting (such as month end close, AP, AR, payroll).
- Leadership experience managing small accounting team helpful.
- Strong communication skills with a positive team-oriented attitude.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee accounting functions including month end close, AP, AR, payroll, and timely financial statement deliverables.
- Manage the day to day operations of a small team for 3-4.
- Create and improve upon ad hoc reporting to provide to various business leaders.
- Support in preparation and managing compliance for annual audit procedures.
- Continually improve upon system processes to build upon efficiencies.
Why work here?
- Small team environment: Encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and will have the opportunity to wear many hats!
- Supportive leadership: You’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.