San Diego, California
Accounting Manager – $115K-$125K + 15% Bonus – San Diego, CA!
Interested in hearing about the opportunities in the market?! You should be – our team has recently partnered with a new Biotech firm that is looking for an Accounting Manager to join their growing team. You’ll be working directly under the Controller in helping to develop the Accounting team. Apply today!
What you'll do:
- Manage month-end close, AP, AR, and related financial data.
- Assists in the accurate preparation of SEC Forms 10-Q, 10-K, and when necessary 8-K's
- Assists in updating the documentation and implementation of SOX and ensuring compliance.
- Manage, develop, and mentor the accounting team.
- Prepare various reports for weekly meetings for the rest of the management team.
- Seek out different opportunities for the business.
What you'll need:
- CPA required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3+ years of management experience required.
- Strong experience with Great Plains, Oracle and MS Office.
- Strong executive presence and interpersonal skills.
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
Please send your resume to Kalen Rosselli at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!