Accounting Manager – Med Device Company – $130K-$150K DOE!
Are you looking for a new challenge to join a high caliber team with an exciting company in Pasadena? This company grew from 0 to $2B in revenue in 12 months and is looking to continue with this explosive growth. They are looking to add a qualified and motivated Accounting Manager to their team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with a global team, build things from scratch, and master new challenges while working with engaged peers who enjoy their work. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture. Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Lead the entire financial close process.
- Manage and mentor direct reports.
- Identify and implement process improvements and new procedures.
- Assist with the NetSuite implementation.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA preferred.
- 4-7+ years of relevant accounting experience. A mix of public and private accounting preferred.
- Strong Excel skills required and NetSuite experience preferred.
- Must be driven and have a hunger for success.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership & team: you’ll work with an intelligent, productive, appreciated and supportive team who enjoy and has a reputation for mentoring and developing others with a drive for success.
- Competitive package: this role offers base, bonus, and strong benefits.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.