San Diego, California
Corporate Accounting Manager $130K-$145K:
Looking to join into an exciting biotech company that is growing and looking to add a strong, mentor driven Corporate Accounting Manager to their corporate team. In this role, you will be reporting to the Sr. Manager of Corporate Accounting and you will be given the opportunity to build your own team. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 3+ years at the Corporate Accounting Manager level
- CPA highly preferred – not a requirement
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to grow a team and mentor this team
- Management experience – highly required
- Experience working with MS Excel, NetSuite preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Sr. Corporate Accounting Leader
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!