Sam Diego, California
Accounting Supervisor – Biotech industry – Hybrid with GREAT compensation, benefits, and bonus!
Are you looking to break into the biotech industry? Are you looking to lead a team, make an impact, and level-up your career? This company is a pioneer in the biotech industry, dedicated to precision diagnostics and located in a beautiful modern office. The team is motivated by inclusivity, investing in an individual’s growth, and collaborating for overall team success. Are you ready for more? Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field required.
- 5+ years of progressive experience, public (preferred) or private, with some team lead/supervisory exposure.
- COVID-19 vaccination required.
What you’ll do:
- Audit accounting and finance departments and oversee monthly close, AR/AP, and related accounting procedures and processes.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements and analysis, evaluate monthly fluctuation analysis, develop forecasts and plans according to fiscal needs.
- Provide day to day supervision of staff and senior accountants, provide technical guidance, ensure timely completion of takes, contribute to the hiring process, and assist with managing performance.
Why work here?:
- Great team culture and leadership: Be around a group of professionals who are passionate about solving problems and working together. Team culture is integral to their success!
- Be a part of a collaborative team that encourages your growth: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people that can evolve with them!
- Exposure at a growing company: At over $30M+ in revenue, this company is continuously evolving and growing. Be at the center of a company driven towards innovation and change!
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL