Corporate Accounting Manager | $110K-$120K base (HYBRID)
Looking to join a strong long standing organization in Oakland. This corporation is looking for a competent and reliable Accounting Manager to add to their dynamic development operation team. Very exciting things happening and that are currently in the pipeline. Apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, Sage experience preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Assist the Corporate Controller on monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals
- Provide audit support and fulfill SOX compliance
- Prepare quarterly GL adjustments and complex GL reconciliations
- Interact with financial management, general management and internal/external auditors
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $110,000 to $120,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!