San Diego, California
Accounting Manager – Fast-Growing Tech Company – Hybrid, San Diego!
Rare opportunity: help shape one of San Diego’s fastest growing companies! You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the accounting team. Don’t miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you’ll do:
- Own key accounting areas like the month-end close and day-to-day accounting
- Manage and mentor your team
- Play a pivotal role in the preparation of monthly financial statements
- Have an impact on process improvements and internal control policies
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field required. CPA is preferred
- 6+ years of progressive accounting experience, including experience from public accounting
- Advanced knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment
- Strong organization, interpersonal, and oral and written communication skills
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
Please send your resume to Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!