Accounting Manager | $115K up to $125K Base + Bonus
Looking to join a strong growing organization located in the heart of the East Bay Area. This company is looking for a competent and reliable Accounting Manager to add to their growing team. Very exciting, creative and collaborative environment that allows for hybrid work schedule for all employees.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 6+ years of progressive corporate accounting experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, QuickBooks (Desktop, online or enterprise) experience preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
- Leadership experience highly preferred
- Experience building your own team
What you'll do:
- Assist the CEO on monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals
- Provide audit support and fulfill GAAP compliance
- Prepare quarterly GL adjustments and complex GL reconciliations
- Interact with financial management, general management and internal/external auditors
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $115,000 to $125,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!