San Diego, CA
Accounting Manager -Remote – San Diego, CA
Looking to join a leading CPA firm and make an impact? This organization is searching for a competent and reliable Accounting Manager to add to their dynamic team. This individual will be the point person for key accounting operations and client collaboration. Apply now to begin your next opportunity with a great company culture!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance or similar field required, active CPA ideal
- 5+ years of progressive accounting experience; prior background in outsourced accounting for quick service restaurants/franchise
- Experience working with QuickBooks, Sage Intacct, or other robust ERPs
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you’ll do:
- Manage full cycle accounting procedures including cash flow forecasting, budgeting, month-end oversight, and GL maintenance
- Perform sales tax compliance, tax returns, pre-payments, etc.
- Assist with payroll administration, client onboarding, and accounts receivables and payables
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!