Accounting Manager: $115K-$125K DOE (HYBRID)
Are you looking to join a fast-growing company here in Houston? Our client is seeking a strong Accounting Manager who enjoys collaborating across the organization to ensure accuracy of accounting records. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for growth and advancement! Apply today!
What you’ll do:
- Prepare and/or review month-end journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintain accurate accounting records and ensure controls are compliant with SOX
- Partner with FP&A team to set annual budgets and quarterly forecasts
Who you are:
- Degree in accounting, finance or related field
- CPA required
- 5+ years of oil & gas accounting experience
- Energy industry experience highly preferred
Why work here?
- Opportunity for growth and development: this is a fast-growing company with a lot of opportunity for growth and advancement.
- Competitive compensation/benefits package: this company offers a great salary and bonus package.
- Culture: we value our people, and we pride ourselves on rewarding accomplishments while providing a fun, fulfilling, and challenging environment.
For immediate consideration, please contact Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $115,000 to $125,000 per year plus bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google