San Diego, California
Accounting Manager – Well-Known Sports Brand – Hybrid!
One of San Diego’s sports companies is seeking a strong Accounting leader who can bring expertise to the team. Every week provides an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong background in accounting combined with your interpersonal skills will help you to excel in this close-knit environment. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
Who you are:
· Bachelor’s in Finance, Accounting, or similar field.
· CPA and experience in a Big 4 public accounting environment strongly preferred.
· 6-8+ years of accounting experience, with 1-2+ years in a management position.
What you’ll do:
· Manage US and Canada month-end close including intercompany transactions and consolidations.
· Assist with the day-to-day accounting and lead process improvements.
· Lead and develop a strong team of 3 individuals to perform in a fast-paced working environment.
Why work here:
· High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow their SD practice!
· Impact: influence results and make a positive impact on the team and company results – we’ll listen to your voice.
· Competitive salary and excellent benefits!
What does this position pay?
· Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
· The expected range for this role is 120-130K, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google