San Francisco, California
Accounting Manager – $120K-$135K + Bonus DOE – (HYBRID – 2 days in office!)
Looking to hone your accounting skills? One of San Francisco's businesses is looking for a competent and reliable Accounting Manager to add to their dynamic team. If you are looking to find yourself in a rewarding, collaborative, and mission driven organization, this is the place for you. APPLY NOW!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or similar field required.
- 3-5 years of Accounting Manager experience
- Experience working with MS Excel, QuickBooks Online/Desktop and or Oracle (NetSuite)
- Strong understanding of GAAP
What you'll do:
- Support with monthly/quarterly financials, completing balance sheet/general ledger accounts reconciliations, accruals and overall maintenance of all operational accounting
- Lead the preparation on financial statements
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and complete ad-hoc projects as directed by the Controller and CFO
Why work here:
- Culture: be a part of a collaborative and growing team and company
- Benefits/Compensation: great work-life balance, benefits, and compensation
- Growth: take part in a company that is an industry leader and is continuously growing
Please send your resume to Kalen at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location. The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $135,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!