Accounting Manager – Advisory
San Jose, California
Senior or Manager – Accounting Advisory – CPA
Are you driven towards the project diversity of consulting in Public Accounting AND want to get paid for every hour you put in? Would you describe yourself as consultative, communicative, and productive? Join this prominent, nationally recognized Consulting and Accounting firm that is shifting the paradigm of how the industry treats their employees and partners with clients. This is your chance to be an integral member of a growing company and not just be another cog in the wheel. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Active CPA with a Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related function
- Big 4/Top 10 Public Accounting experience with public clients
- 4-8 years of public accounting experience
- Enthusiastic, proactive, and strong communication skills to partner with clients
What you'll do:
- Provide consulting for accounting and finance projects such as IPO readiness, M&A work, carve-outs, resolution of technical accounting issues, and other operational projects
- Act as the client liaison to fortune 500 clients and assist with uncovering new projects
- Mentor and guide more junior staff
- Create deep relationships with your coworkers and clients!
Why work here?
- Competitive compensation: strong base, overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonuses and more!
- Opportunity for growth: Your promotions are determined by your effort, not your tenure.
- Exposure to business development: Ability to pursue more client facing positions if desired.
- Culture: family-like atmosphere filled with individuals who are Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, and Passionate.
- Professional development allowance: personal learning and development is highly encouraged
- Healthcare, dental, vision benefits, an 401K
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit "apply" and feel free to follow up with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.