Accounting Manager – An Innovative Ecosystem!
Culver City, California
Looking to expand into a dynamic leadership role? Join one of our fastest growing biotech clients in Los Angeles. You will oversee 2-3 staff and report directly to the controller. If you are looking for an innovative, fast paced organization this might be the place for you!
*Currently Remote – Will go back into office eventually on hybrid mix*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years of accounting experience including GAAP and consolidations
- Ability to meet deadlines and engage in a fast-paced environment
- Real estate or studio operations experience beneficial but not mandatory
- CPA preferred
What You Will Do:
- Prepare and review journal entries for month-end close including all accounting areas
- Ensure proper GL coding with accounts payable department
- Monitor data and prepare quarterly data in compliance with US GAAP
- Collaborate with controller for complex transitions
- Recommend improvements in system processes and procedures
What You Get:
- Competitive Compensation – including annual bonus pay!
- Dynamic Culture – an encompassing leadership role with ample room for growth!
- Stellar benefits! – Unlimited PTO, Medical, Dental, 401k match, pet insurance
If you are ready for a dynamic leadership role, email Neha at email@example.com for careful consideration!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!