Accounting Manager (at a Fortune 500!)
When asked what you're looking for in your next role, are one of your responses usually "long-term growth"? If your ideal situation is to move up and within one company, investing in them as they invest in you, this Fortune 500 is exactly that! With a constantly evolving and developing finance/accounting department, there is plenty of room for you to learn different areas of the business, take on more responsibilities, and stay stimulated and challenged the whole time.
The ideal professional will have a strong background in technical accounting from Big 4/Top 10 or progressive industry experience. If you'd describe yourself as ambitious, adaptable, and eager to learn, read on!
*Based in Dallas, TX, with partial remote flexibility. Ability to work in the office some days is required*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance or related field
- CPA or CPA in progress highly preferred
- 4+ years of public accounting experience, preferable coming from Big4/Top10
- Strong understanding of SOX, U.S. GAAP, financial reporting, and accounting matters
- Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology is an added bonus
- Previous knowledge with Oracle, PeopleSoft, Hyperion, etc. is preferred
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the monthly close, which includes coordinating with the global accounting, finance, and shared services teams
- Support the accounting and monitoring for global compensation-related areas such as bonus, commissions, stock compensation, and more
- Contribute to key accounting projects and deliverables, ensuring reporting accuracy and continually improving reporting processes as you go
- Responsible for crucial internal financial reports and partnering with Finance team to explain variances
- Maintain compliance with US GAAP by providing technical accounting guidance as well as implementing new operating procedures
Why Work Here:
- Fortune 500 experience: Learn how a Fortune 500 operates and adopt industry best practices that will excel your career
- Collaborative and flexible team: Work alongside a team who's just as motivated as you to keep growing, learning, and working better together
- Competitive compensation: Strong base, bonus, and benefits to take care of your financial needs, health, and mental well-being!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!