Accounting Manager – Biopharma
San Diego, CA
Accounting Manager – Biopharma Company – San Diego, CA!
Leader without a team? This pioneer company in the biopharma industry is looking to support and promote a talented Accounting Manager, who will be in charge of driving the accounting processes. The ideal professional will have a strong background in accounting and an eagerness to learn, grow, and lead. Apply below.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related field. CPA preferred.
- 5-7+ years of accounting experience. Experience in the life sciences, biotech, pharmaceutical, or related industries highly preferred.
- Familiar with large ERP and financial systems.
- Strong management and communication skills.
What you’ll do:
- Work on recharges and reconciliation for intercompany accounts.
- Prepare consolidated budgets, forecasts, and budgets.
- Implement new processes and procedures based on any discovered inefficiencies.
- Bi-monthly analysis of financial packages and financial reports.
- Manage the accounting team.
Why work here:
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
- Inspiring management: people work for people –and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!