Accounting Manager – Calling All Foodies!
Los Angeles, California
Innovative food and beverage business that's disrupting how we view the industry…led by visionaries in the hospitality, high-end cuisine, design, and entertainment space. Growing their team to match their growth as a company!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and/or Finance
- 5+ years of full-cycle accounting experience in industry or combination of public accounting + industry
- Strong preference for exp. in real estate, construction, hospitality, or food & bev industries
- Solid understanding of GAAP and finance principles
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
What you will do:
- Support monthly, quarterly, and year-end close, including overseeing company-wide consolidation process
- Perform full-cycle month-end close duties for multiple segments of the business including preparation of journal entries, account reconciliations, customer invoices, monthly allocations, and chargebacks to other business units and properties
- Support with the preparation of the annual financial statements in conjunction with the annual financial statement audit
- Automate financial processes and facilitate system improvements through ad-hoc projects
Why work here:
- Creative and inspiring leadership: Get behind the innovation of disruptive and proven industry leaders in Los Angeles
- Build something you can see: Support the company's growth from an accounting perspective and see thend result as amazing venues, creative projects, and properties open up!
- Open door policy: Business casual work place in the center of Beverly Hills
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!