San Diego, California
This is your chance to join a rapidly growing med-tech company. We’re looking for a skilled Controller with 8+ years of accounting experience to lead this company’s accounting team. Attention to detail, initiative, and organizational skills are assets. Don’t pass up this opportunity to make a positive impact on this growing company. Apply today if you’re a seasoned professional looking to join and help shape a team!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting with a Masters in Accounting preferred
- CPA required
- 8+ years of accounting experience, public accounting experience required
- Strong understanding of GAAP and SOX controls
- Excellent communication skills and strong ability to lead a team
What you'll do:
- Prepare month-end close and the related financial reports
- Prepare budgets and forecasts and the related variance analysis
- Maintain financial controls and enhance procedures
- Grow and develop the accounting and finance team
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative leadership with a drive for success
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!