Accounting Manager (Cost)
San Diego, California
Accounting Manager (Cost) – San Diego – Inspiring Product/Mission
Are you looking to have your voice heard and to help enhance the ongoing success of an already profitable company? Your cost accounting skills, leadership and communication skills, analytical experience, and ERP skills will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. Join and help shape an already talented team. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree. CPA or CMA preferred.
- 5-8+ years of progressive cost accounting experience; biotech or pharma experience highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of cost accounting in a high throughput environment including cost analysis of inventory, COGS, and overhead.
- Committed individual with integrity and the ability to work well on a team.
- Experience with mid-to-large ERP systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in the monthly close and the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports as they relate to cost accounting and cost analysis.
- Assess and ensure the integrity of relevant accounting entries, accruals, and reconciliations in accordance with GAAP.
- Provide inventory reports and the related analyses with suggestions for improvement.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as assigned.
Why Work Here:
- Collaborative team and the opportunity to grow with the company.
- Stable work environment in an established and growing industry leader.
- Excellent compensation and benefits with a great blend of work/life balance.
- Leadership, mentor-ship, growth!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.