Accounting Manager – Global Firm
Los Angeles, California
Accounting Manager – Reputable Investment Management Firm
Want to learn from industry leaders and gain top-notch accounting experience? We're working with a well-known investment management firm in Los Angeles who is adding to their already strong accounting team. Look forward to surrounding yourself with the best of the best in the field and apply now!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field. CPA preferred
- At least 5 years of experience at a Big4/Top10 firm or a mix of pubic accounting and financial services industry experience
- Full understanding of accounting according to US GAAP; strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications, with a specific emphasis on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain excellent books and records for private investment funds as limited partnerships and separate accounts
- Calculate income and expense allocations to each partner, including updating of distribution waterfalls
- Analyze performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment
- Handle complex corporate accounting such as estimating monthly closing accruals and reconciliations of cash, investments, and property
Why work here?
- Inspiring leadership: learn from the brightest accountants in the industry!
- Competitive compensation: Enjoy competitive base salaries, bonuses, and benefits
- Room for growth: Robust accounting teams which room for advancement within – long tenure on teams!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience along with a passion to solve problems and eliminate inefficiencies.