Accounting Manager – Global Real Estate Leader
Los Angeles, California
Technical Accounting Manager – Fortune 200 Company
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match! We're working with a notable company in the real estate industry to bring on a technical accounting manager. This person will perform complex accounting analyses and report to the Vice President of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting.
The ideal professional will have a strong background in operational and technical accounting with an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts.
You’ll be able to put your years of experience to good use in a highly collaborative environment – apply now!
*hybrid model – sitting out of LA*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Business, or related field; MBA and/or CPA highly beneficial
- 4+ years of public accounting experience, preferably coming from Big4/Top10 or a mixture of Public and Private
- Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP, financial reporting, and complex accounting matters
- Understand, research, and analyze accounting principles
- Ability to problem-solve, both independently and working as a team
- Knowledge of real estate service industry and terminology is an added bonus
What You’ll Do:
- Forecast and prepare budgets, conduct financial/business analysis, finalize financial reports, comply and improve processes, etc.
- Support corporate fixed assets, prepaid assets, unrecorded liabilities, cash accounts, etc.
- Point of contact with internal and external auditors
- Provide technical accounting guidance on a variety of subjects in compliance with GAAP
- Work alongside global accounting, business finance, technology and shared services teams
- Provide mentorship and coaching for professional development growth
Why Work Here:
- Stable & Established Firm: Great opportunity for someone looking to lay down roots with a notable company!
- Collaborative Culture: Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation – wake up ready and excited to go into work!
- Close-Knit Team: Productivity-driven team that is looking to maximize your growth. Working alongside industry leaders who are dedicated to helping you grow personally and professionally!
If you're looking to level up your career, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!