Accounting Manager – Innovative Biotech Company
Culver City, California
Accounting Manager for Innovative Bio-Tech and Investment Firm
Are you an innovative, self-starter professional looking to elevate your career? Look no further! This is your chance to join a fast-paced and well recognized growing Bio-Tech company with in Los Angeles.
You will have the chance to work alongside industry leaders on a multitude of exciting projects! Thrive in a dynamic and progressive environment, while expanding on your accounting skills!
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the month end close by preparing and reviewing all journal entries for assigned entities; including accounting areas such as lease, fixed assets, accruals, allocation, and among others
- Ensure timely and accurate internal financial reporting and analysis; and prepare quarterly consolidation
- Manage and prepare for the annual external financial statement audit including footnote disclosures
- Assist the Controller in preparing accounting memos and journal entries for all complex transitions/transactions
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4+ years of combined public and private accounting experience
- CPA is highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP; and financial statement preparation and audit
- Advanced experience using Excel (Pivot Table & VLOOKUPS); and Microsoft Dynamics AX experience is also preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong attention to detail with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines
Why Work Here:
- High-Growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who are eager and ready to grow with them!
- Strong Leaders: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success in a dynamic workplace!
- Work Hard, Play Hard: Looking for those individuals who are dedicated to make a difference, but ready to get rewarded in return.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!